Welcome to Office of Academic Affairs!
The Academic Affairs Office has the counseling function, helping the President in planning strategies. It has the role of organizing, conducting, carrying out, evaluating and supervising all the teaching and studying activities. Moreover, The Office also takes part in considering and proposing the training purposes, training programs, vocational structures, training method as well as developing necessary material basis for teaching.
– Advising the President developing strategies, goals and curriculum for all training programs.
– Developing and administering the teaching plans to improve teaching and learning quality.
– Managing learning activities and performing administrative tasks.
– Advising the President to organize the exams and grant degrees according to the regulations of the Ministry.
– Advising the President to build criteria and conduct teaching quality accreditation.
– Statistics and reports
From Monday to Friday
Morning: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
Afternoon: 1:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m
Degree - Certificate Granted
Step 1: Payment at the counter 1. 100.000 VND for Degree/Diploma/Certificate. 200.000 VND for master degree
Step 2: Presenting the following documents:
* ID card or student card, or other papers with your photo
* Certificate of Social Work Day. Only for students from 2009 to present, NOT for transition. In case you have not received yet or event lost. Please contact HU Student Center
* Library Clearance Certificate. Please contact HIU Library room
Step 3: Receiving degree/certificate
Must provide the authorization letter with stamp of local government, ID card of authorized person and also person who gets authority in case of not receiving directly