Cập nhật lần cuối vào 13/05/2021
The Australian Government’s international development program in Vietnam promotes prosperity, poverty reduction and sustainable development.
The Australian Government Scholarships are prestigious international scholarships awarded by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders in development. Through study and research, scholarship recipients will develop the skills and knowledge to create change and contribute to building lasting relationships between the two peoples.
Priority fields of study for Vietnamese candidates:
- Management and economic development
- Infrastructure and Transport
- Water and Sanitation
- Gender equality
- Agriculture and rural development
- Regional stability and human rights
Level of study: Master’s scholarship, admission in 2022.
- Return plane ticket
- Initial stability allowance, granted once upon arrival in Australia
- Full tuition fee
- Subsistence allowance
- Preparatory study program
- Medical insurance for international students during their studies
- Additional academic support
- Field Research Grant (for students pursuing a master’s degree by research; and a master’s by credit but with a mandatory fieldwork component).
- Minimum IELTS 6.5 (Academic), with no band score below 6.0 (or equivalent TOEFL/PTE certificate).
- Regular university degree
- At least 24 months of relevant work experience in Vietnam as of April 30, 2021.
- Do not apply for a second master’s degree.
- Application for admission
- Open date: February 1, 2021
- Closing date: April 30, 2021
- Scholarship applications and/or supporting documents submitted after the deadline will not be considered
Apply online here
For more information click here