Cập nhật lần cuối vào 13/05/2021
For the purpose of academic exchange, improve the professional capacity of teachers and researchers in the field of mathematics, serve teaching, scientific research and application in Vietnam, and at the same time improve The University's position in the academic research community of the South, the University announces the organization of the Scientific Seminar “Optimization and Application" with the theme “Optimal condition level 2 in the dark. advantages are not slippery “, as follows:
– Time: 9:00 am Sunday, April 4, 2021.
– Location: Room 15.7 – 215 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District.
* Organizer: Department of Mathematics, Hong Bang International University and Department of Optimization-Systems, University of Natural Sciences – Ho Chi Minh City National University.
* Participants: Lecturers, scientists in Mathematics and related disciplines from many Southern Universities.
* Chaired by: Prof.Dr. Phan Quoc Khanh, International University of Hong Bang
* Reporter: TS. Nguyen Minh Tung, City Banking University. Ho Chi Minh
* Content reports:
– Discuss the approach on the background space with the main tools of the contact cone and the derivative in the direction. This is the traditional approach to establishing optimal quadratic conditions. Its advantage is that the computation of objects in background space is not too complicated.
With the dual space approach, introduce the main concepts of normal, sub-differential and derivative cones and apply to establish secondary optimal conditions. More recently, the dual space approach seems to be attracting more research interest.
Refers to the content related to optimization conditions such as different concepts of solutions in vector optimization, constraint qualitative, and metric formalities, etc.
* Sign up
* Deadline for registration: 12h00 Friday, 02/04/2021.