Cập nhật lần cuối vào 12/05/2021
The Office of Research Affairs and International Relations Announcement to lecturers and staff The Office of Research Affairs and International Relations Announcement Phase 4 (2020 – 2021).
- Registered subject: All staff and lecturers of the School.
- Registeration fee: According to the regulations on scientific research activities of the School.
- Order of registration and admission
3.1. Faculties / Institutes, Divisions / Departments:
* Lecturers submit syllabus, budget estimation, scientific background of the head and subject members of the Faculty / Institute / Department (NOTE: the list of documents in the outline presented in IEEE standard format) .
* Faculty / Institute / Department examines, comments, completes the outline (content, format according to the prescribed form of the Department of Science Management as attached above).
* Synthesize and send to the Department of Planning and Cooperation of International Cooperation (Deadline for application is April 29, 2021).
3.2. The Office of Research Affairs and International Relations:
* Receive and process the application.
* Feedback for improvement.
* Establish a Council to review the outline of scientific research topics at the university level.
* Signed a contract to implement the topic.
Process time duration of the topic: Not more than 12 months.
– The subject managers who are implementing the School-level topic phase 2 of 2019-2020, phase 1, 2, 3 years 2020-2021 but have not completed and have not been accepted will NOT be accepted in this batch.
– In each review phase, each staff member is only allowed to be the leader of 01 topic (can participate in other topics as a member).
– Each topic is deployed in groups (from 2 to 5 people / topic, priority is given to topics with students participating in the implementation).
– The subject manager is required to be an official staff / lecturer of the University, members participating in the topic can work in other units.
– In the year 2019-2020, the subject manager must have the scientific publication at the same level or higher than the level of the published products registered in this topic.
– If a lecturer wants to register a product published as an ISI article, in 2019, he or she must have at least 1 article published in ISI magazine.
– If a lecturer wants to register a product published as a SCOPUS article, in 2019, he or she must have at least 1 article published in SCOPUS magazine.
– Similar to the remaining cases.
– In case the lecturer has never had any scientific publication, he / she will perform the topic with scientific publication products from the lowest level (Domestic specialized journals are in the list of points scored by the Council of Foreign Affairs or the Association Proceedings. domestic conferences / seminars, international conferences / seminars (no reviewers).
We strongly suggest the Faculties / Institutes, Departments / Departments to widely disseminate this notice to the staff, lecturers in the unit known to follow the process and schedule.
For any questions please contact:
The Office of Research Affairs and International Relations – Hong Bang International University.
Phone: (028) 7308 3456 – Ext: 3617
Hotline: 0912 620 178