Cập nhật lần cuối vào 16/12/2021
Fourth International Conference on
Modelling, Computation and Optimization in Information Systems and Management Sciences (MCO 2021)
December 13-14, 2021, Hanoi, Vietnam
The 4th international conference on Modelling, Computation and Optimization in Information Systems and Management Sciences (MCO 2021) will be held on December 13-14, 2021, in Hanoi, Vietnam.
MCO 2021 is co-organized by Computer Science and Applications Department (IA), LGIPM, University of Lorraine, France, Academy of Cryptography Techniques, Vietnam, Data science and Optimization of complex systems (DataOpt) Laboratory, International School, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam, and Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
MCO 2021 covers several fields of Management Sciences and Information Systems: Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Mathematical Programming, Optimization & Operations Research, and related areas. The conference offers an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to share their ideas and experience, and to discuss recent developments, trends, challenges in models and solutions methods for decision making in Engineering and Information Systems. MCO 2021 will be composed of several plenary lectures, invited sessions, and contributed sessions.
The conference proceedings will be published in the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing of Springer-Verlag and indexed by ISI Proceedings, DBLP, Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, MetaPress, Springerlink.
Special Issues in SCI journals for the post-conference publication are planned (more details will be announced on the conference website).
Hanoi is Vietnam's capital and second largest city in the country. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, Hanoi is known as the cultural center of the country, where every dynasty has left its mark.
Consistently ranked among the world's top 20 destinations by TripAdvisor, Hanoi has everything you need for a great stay.
Special session proposal: April 30, 2021
Paper submission deadline (extended): July 25, 2021
Author notification: August 30, 2021
Camera-ready submission: September 28, 2021
Author registration / Early registration: September 28, 2021
Conference dates: December 13-14, 2021
Hoai-An Le-Thi, University of Lorraine, France.
Huu-Hung Nguyen, Academy of Cryptography Techniques, Vietnam.
Nam-Hai Nguyen, Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, Vietnam
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
The committee consists of more than 80 members of about 20 countries all the world over.
Chairs: Hoai-An Le-Thi, University of Lorraine, France
Tao Pham-Dinh, National Institute for Applied Sciences, Rouen, France
CALL FOR PAPER
MCO 2021 invites all researchers and practitioners to submit a paper (limited to 12 pages, using LNCS/LNAI style) for consideration. We encourage all types of contributions including theory, algorithms, and applications, particularly in emergent domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, Security, Healthcare, Robotics, etc.
Topics include (but not limited to):
1 – Optimization and Decision Making
- Continuous Optimization and Applications
- Discrete Optimization, Integer Programming and Applications
- Multiobjective Optimization, Multilevel Programming
- Novel opportunities of Optimization for Industry and Finance: Network, Logistic, Energy, Robotics, Economics, etc.
2 – Machine Learning & Big Data
- Machine Learning – models and methods: active learning, online learning, reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning, etc.
- Deep Learning
- Big Data, Cloud Computing, etc.
- Optimization & Huge-Scale Optimization in Machine Learning
- Applications in Electronic Commerce, Bioinformatics, Computer Security, Web Intelligence, Intelligent Learning Database Systems, Finance, Marketing, Healthcare, Telecommunications, and other fields
3 – Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Computed Tomography
- Pattern Recognition
- Audio, Image, Video Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Optimization Techniques for Image Processing
- Multimedia Computing Systems and Appliances
4 – Computer Communications and Networks
- Cross-Layer Design and Optimization
- Communications & Information Theory
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Networking Algorithms and Performance Evaluation
5 – Security, Reliability, Trust
- Intrusion detection
- Cryptography, Cryptanalysis
- Security protocols
- Quality of Services
- Trust Management
- Software Validation and Verification
We look forward to seeing you in MCO 2021, Hanoi, Vietnam.
On behalf of MCO 2021 Organizing Chair.