On March 27th, 2023, Hong Bang International University (HIU) organized a public lecture entitled “A Dynamic Asia in the Changing…
Department of Japanese Language and Cultures
Welcome to Japanese study
Sector code: 7310613
- Introduction of the discipline
Japanese is considered an international language, whereby the Japanese language has become the most popular discipline in the Asian Linguistics block. The Japanese training program learns to train Japanese human resources with knowledge of Japanese culture, good ethics, and solid professional capacity, to participate in the domestic, regional and global labor market.
Follow 1 of 6 HIU enrollment methods: Learn more
To be adviced: Here
- Training goals
– Students majoring in Japanese studies are equipped with knowledge about the country, people, and culture of Japan and have the ability to use Japanese fluently (JLPT N2), capable of teaching Japanese or translating/interpreting. intermediate.
– Training on Japanese principles of communication, behavior, and professional working attitude to integrate into the international business environment.
- Job position after graduation
– Bachelor of Japanese studies can work as a translator/interpreter, or in management, offices at Japanese diplomatic missions, enterprises, joint venture companies with foreign countries, foreign agencies.
– Bachelor of Japanese studies can teach Japanese at universities, high schools, foreign language centers.
– Bachelors of Japanese studies can continue to improve their professional qualifications and receive scholarships for master’s and PhD in Japan in different majors.
– In addition, Japanese bachelors also have an English level of IELTS 5.5.
Our programs have many outstanding advantages for you to get the best education. You will study with state-of-the-art facilities and experienced instructors. You will expand your knowledge through a project-based learning approach that combines theory and practice. You will also benefit from the discipline’s close relationships with local and international business partners. In addition, the internship program will be an opportunity to help you be ready to enter the real working environment right after graduation.
The Academic Advisory Board of the Department of Japanese Studies are lecturers with a lot of experience and enthusiasm for teaching. Instructors will provide academic advice, career orientation and good learning steps for students to improve. Let’s meet with the Academic Advisory Board.
This training program aims to train human resources with Japanese language proficiency along with knowledge of Japanese culture, good work ethics and solid professional capacity, meeting the requirements of society., participating in the domestic, regional, and global labor market in the field of Japanese Language and Culture.
Ability to self-study, self-research to achieve higher qualifications (master, doctoral) to research, teach and work at agencies and research institutes related to the field of social sciences Society and Humanities.
Standard output after completing the training program.
Students have general knowledge of the world, history, culture, politics, economics,
– Having in-depth knowledge of Asia and ASEAN, understanding the guidelines, guidelines and policies of the Vietnamese government.
– Students master the principles of the Japanese language, firmly grasp the knowledge of the country & Japanese culture.
– Students understand the role of Japan with ASEAN countries in the integration period.
– Students have the ability to systematize and evaluate multidimensional information data, capable of lifelong self-learning.
– Students can construct logical arguments and make multi-dimensional objective comments.
– Students have good communication skills and effective presentations, proficiently use IT for work, work independently and work effectively in groups.
– Students can use Japanese fluently (JLPT N2), have the ability to teach Japanese at foreign language centers or interpret and interpret at intermediate level.
– Students master secretarial skills and office administration.
– Students have a sense of compliance with the law and have the ability to integrate.
– Students know self-control. independent, respecting diversity, voluntarily participating in community activities.
After graduation, students can do translation, interpreting, or management work at:
– Japanese enterprises, joint venture companies with foreign countries
– Provincial Departments of Foreign Affairs, foreign affairs agencies, Institute of International Relations…
– Teaching Japanese at universities, high schools, international language centers, foreign language centers…
– 100% of students after graduation are introduced to jobs with Japanese companies, enterprises, Japanese language teaching and research institutions at home and abroad.
Hong Bang International University (HIU) organized a seminar “Search for your own cultural identity”
On January 23, 2021, Hong Bang International University (HIU) organized a seminar “Search for your own cultural identity”. Seminar’s aim…
The Office of Research Affairs – Summary of activities to support students of Tran Dai Nghia Specialized High School for academic research for the academic year 2020-2021
In the first semester of the school year 2020-2021 , the Office of Research Affairs coordinates with the Faculty of…
Hong Bang International University – Office of Research Affairs organizes a guide to implement University-level scientific research project (phase 3)
Hong Bang International University – Office of Research Affairs organized a tutorial session to implement University-level scientific research project (phase…